Tel, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram: +38 067 895 98 24
Ellada 7 acupuncture device - circuit, board, setup.
You can buy an acupuncture device Ellada 7 here:
Electroacupuncture Device ELLADA 7 - Manufacturing.,
Schematic diagram of the device Ellada 7 - description.
1. The main bridge amplifier. When searching for acupuncture points, this is a search signal booster. During treatment, it matches the output voltage of the generators with the resistance of the client's body.
2. Mode switch. It is designed to select the mode: search / treatment. Novelty in Acupuncture.
3. Pulse generator / modulator. It produces impulses of a sinusoidal, triangular or rectangular shape.
4. PWM generator. It produces rectangular pulses with an adjustable duration.
5. Light indicator to control the polarity of the treatment. It serves as an indicator of finding an acupuncture point.
6. Sound indicator. For exact point search, by pitch. The closer the point, the higher the tone. By the sound, one can judge the amplitude and shape of the healing impulses.
7. The matching scheme of the infrared emitter.
8. Power block.
At the output of the Period Generator, a modulator is turned on. It modulates the signal at an additional frequency. The depth of modulation selects R47 in the range from 0-100%. Varying the period, frequency, duty cycle and depth of modulation, you can get a large number of different signals for laboratory research.
The switch SA2 in the diagram is shown in the "SEARCH" position. If SA5 is shorted to 1 pin, the search will be carried out by constant voltage, positive polarity. In this case, the sensitivity of the device will depend on the position of R4. In Position 2 of switch SA5, the search will be negative potential. It is convenient to search using automatic polarity switching. To do this, SA5 is installed in one of the provisions of 3.6 or 9. The period generator switching time is 0.5 sec, the modulation depth is "0".
In this mode, on the common electrode, the voltage periodically changes from plus to minus. By deflecting the arrow PAI, you can judge the state of the point. As you know, a significant role in the search is played by a galvanic couple - probe / leather and bracelet / leather.
Chemical reaction with the release of electricity. This is an undesirable phenomenon, it can be compensated by the resistor R36 - duty cycle regulator. To do this, touch the probe to the neutral place of the skin and adjust the PA1 deviation with R36 to the middle position.
In this case, the period generator switch should be approximately 0.1-0.01 sec. When the probe touches the point, the arrow will deviate to the left or right, depending on what potential will prevail on the patient's body.
A very convenient search method is to search using the biopotential point. To do this, press button SAI - BP (biopotential). In this case, the bracelet is connected to a common wire, and the main bridge amplifier, works like a millivoltmeter.
To put the device into treatment mode, the SA2 button is pressed. The SA3 button is the choice of treatment current - 100 ?A or 500 ?A. The treatment current is regulated by resistor R14.
Impulses of impact on acupuncture points are formed by two generators on the operational amplifier DA5, DA6. DA5, DA6 are included as an "integrator-comparator" circuit. This inclusion allows you to get two main waveforms - a triangle and a rectangle, in a wide frequency range. Transistor VT5 converts triangular oscillations into sinusoidal. These signals, and those based on them, through SA5 and diodes, positive and negative half-cycles, are fed to the modulator. Modulating rectangular pulses with adjustable duty cycle are applied to the Base of the VT4 modulator. Resistor R47 changes the modulation depth. The Light Indicator and the Sound Indicator work both in the search and in the treatment. A polarity converter is operating at the input of the Sound Indicator. Regardless of the polarity of the input voltage, the output of the op-amp will have a positive potential, which VT1 will open. The transistor VT1 is shunted by the capacitor C3 and the tone in the telephone capsule BA1 rises.
Elleda 7 - main board adjustment.
1. Resistor R 6 - set "O" at the output of DA1.
2. Resistor R 12 - set "O" on the indicator PA1.
3. Resistor R 29 - set the voltage at the gate of VT1, so that the generator DA5, VT2, VT3 is at the generation boundary.
4. Resistor R39 - establish stable generation in the entire range.
5. Resistor R72, R73, R45, R46 - set the amplitude 1B at the transistor of VT4.
6. Resistor R65 - set the current through the infrared LED VD 26. 10O mA.
Elleda 7 - radio elements.
There are no specific requirements for details. Diodes and transistors can be replaced by any others with similar parameters. An exception is the KP305 transistor, which has a separate ground pin.
Operational amplifiers DA1 and DA2 must have field effect transistors at the input and pin to balance the zero.
DA3 - DA8 can be replaced by any op-amp, by entering corrections corresponding to them.
The probe and bracelet are connected to the device by a shielded wire, because the device has a large input impedance.
The bracelet is made of an aluminum tube with a diameter of about 30 - 40 mm.
The probe is made of a brass chrome tube from a telescopic antenna. The diameter of the tube is 2.5 mm. An infrared diode is installed inside the tube. The probe has a plastic handle.
The device is placed in an aluminum case and all control knobs are placed on the front panel.
SA1, SA2 - P2K with dependent fixation. When the SA2 button is pressed - treatment mode, when the SA1 button is pressed - search mode.
SA3 - P2K with independent fixation.
SA4, SA5 - wafer switch.
The connector for the probe and bracelet is a unified 5 pin connector from household radio equipment.
ELECTROACUPUNCTURE DEVICE POINT - MANUFACTURING.
ELECTROACUPUNCTURE DEVICE ELLADA 7 - MANUFACTURING.